I bought this because the ad said it was the best feeder ever because it was so easy to clean.Bragged that it can go in the dishwasher.
Right-- it can go in the diswasher but it will come out just as full of crud as it went in. It's the WORST feeder I've ever seen--it has all sorts of crevices where mold grows and the crevices are so small you can't get into them to clean it. I soaked mine in bleach for 4 days (great for birds to drink from something soaked in bleach....) and there is still black crud in there that I can't get out.
I e-mailed the doctor with my complaint and got no reply.
Review about: Feeder.